Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fishing Fun

Micah decided to take the boys up to Strawberry Reservoir and rent a fishing boat to go fishing. They got up at the crack of dawn (and unfortunately so did everyone else). Jeffery caught his first fish and it was a pretty good sized one. They had a great time. Unfortunately, Jeffery got a bit sea sick later on that day. "I still feel like I'm swaying on the boat."

I think Micah caught the "fever" after coming home with a fish, so they decided to go out again this morning. They went to Deer Creek Reservoir at the crack of dawn again. Unfortunately, they only caught snags.


Joey's getting ready to cast out his line.

Jeffery's baiting his line with a wiggly worm. He said that on that pole in the corner of the picture is an eagle or hawk's nest and they saw it fly down and swoop up a fish.
Micah's going to grill Jeffery's fish tonight. Yummy fish dinner.


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog! Only because I looked today at who's following me. Now I will be sure to follow you. Almost ready to have that baby?!!

    ReplyDelete