Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Fun.

We had a fun visit from our friends from Oregon--The Balazs Family. Joey was reunited with his best buddy "Eli Balazs".

Myla caught a butterfly or a moth on the way home from church.

Here's Makenzi patiently waiting for someone to take her outside. She is such an outside girl, my kind of girl. Unfortunately, mommy can't go outside and that's all that she wants to do. So she fell asleep waiting for a sibbling to finish chores and school work. Somedays they take all day, and somedays they get it all done in an hour.

Here's chipmonk Michelle with a couple of grapes.

Micah finally got his C PAP machine to help him breath better and sleep at night. The first night I hardly slept because I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. It was so quiet. I haven't slept without someone snoring right in my ear for over 13 years. I didn't think it would be hard for me to adjust to the silence. He's still getting used to it. Hopefully, he will start feeling more rested soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment