Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer is Here!!!



Micah had a choice of a new trampoline or a BBQ grill for father's day. He chose the trampoline in hopes that it would keep the kids busy all summer. He had quite the crew helping him assemble it.

Jeffery is very handy and always putting things together. He put the step ladder together and helped Micah put it all together. Micah couldn't have done it without him.


I set up a water table on our deck for Michelle and Makenzi. They started out all dry and playing so nicely. It ended with both of them soaked and trying to climb in it.


Makenzi realizing I'm taking pictures. I should recognize that look...she's got something planned.


She threw water on me!!!!

Pregnancy Update: The other night I had contractions all night and was very worried. I got a medication to help calm them down and it worked. Today I had an ultrasound and nothing has changed. I'm so relieved and my doctor just kept saying "WOW", he was sure my cervix had changed. He said to keep doing whatever I've been doing because it's working. That baby looks great. I was a little off on my due date; it is Nov. 11th, that makes me 20 weeks 1 day along. Still...I'm over the hump; half way to the due date--not that I'm planning on going that far.


3 comments:

  1. Julie I love your yard. I bet the kids were really excited about the trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the tramp working(as entertainment) now that its so hot? Im having trouble getting my kids to go near it till the shade hits it. I think I have them tricked into going under as a fort but even that doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their loving it now that I let them put a sprinkler under it, but they usually wait until later in the evening. A fort is a nice idea. We've been doing that inside with blankets and chairs for story time. I could probably lie down on the tramp while they are all under it. We'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete