Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week 19 Day 2




Jeffery made a yummy dinner tonight. We had chicken chili that was made in the crockpot. He thought that was great, just put it all in and turn on the crockpot. He also made cornbread muffins from scratch.


Makenzi continues to be a terrorizer. She grabbed the butcher knife from the dishwasher and then chased Joey and Michelle around the kitchen...I didn't take the time to take a picture of that. Here she is helping herself to yogurt.


I enjoyed a break from the house yesterday. My friend Melissa took me to get my magnesium shot and we enjoyed lunch at Kneaders. I was a good girl and ate in the car with the seat reclined. Tomorrow I get yet another shot, my progesterone shot. Then I'll have to endure a headache for a few days but it's worth it because it seems to help the preterm labor.

I appreciate my children and especially Micah for all their hard work in helping this baby boy enter the world healthy. It's truly a labor of love.



1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with Jefferys dinner, how do I get my 9 year old to do the same without having to go thru pregnancy ever again? I love Makenzis eye twinkle in the yogurt pic.

    ReplyDelete