Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wishing Micah a goodnights sleep

Micah is sleeping at the sleep study center for the second time. This time they are going to hook him up with the CPAP. He has been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea and another problem where he stops breathing and his brain doesn't tell him to start again. Usually when he does this, he inhales and then keeps inhaling and then there is a sudden explosion. Not very fun for him OR me. I'm hoping with a CPAP, we will both get a good nights sleep.



Myla and Jeffery did great at their lacrosse games. I wish I had pictures, but since I can't go and Micah is Jeffery's assistant coach (and holding a clip board), there's no one to take pictures. Myla and Jeffery's games are usually at the same time, but in different cities. Unfortunately, Myla hasn't had a cheering squad at her games, but next Saturday she plays in Provo against her cousin Kiessa's team, so maybe we'll get some pictures then :). We've been lucky that none of their games have been rained out. This whole month of June there's been a lot of rain, reminds me of Oregon...I love it:).

Yesterday was pizza night. Myla makes homemade pizza with her special sauce. She learned how to make pizza from my friend Adrie last time I was on bedrest. It's been a great tradition. Unfortunately, Micah is never thrilled about it. She's a great cook, but she makes quite a big mess...flour, cheese, dough, oil. However, she has been improving on her size of mess.



1 comment:

  1. Myla sure is looking grown up. I'll have to acutally post on my blog so you can see Makaela. Welcome to blog land, we are excited to see you here. We miss our Coletti friends very much.

    ReplyDelete